The Visit eVisa is issued with the following conditions:
- You can stay in Bahrain for up to two weeks. An extension
can be obtained for another 2 weeks at NPRA in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Your passport should be valid for 6 months from arrival in Bahrain.
- You must have a valid confirmed onward travel ticket.
- You must be capable of supporting yourself (and dependents
if travelling with you) during the visit.
- Your entry must not violate the security and national
welfare of Bahrain.
- You must use this eVisa within 30 days of its approval. After this
time the eVisa will expire and you will have to apply again and
pay another fee.
- The eVisa is able to be used only once, for a single entry.
Note that it is not possible to have more than one visa issued for
a passport at a time. You must have used your visa, or it should have
expired, before you can apply for another visa.
If you are in doubt about the conditions you should contact your nearest