Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
The Process for obtaining an Online Visa
Steps for obtaining an Online Visa
First, you must make sure that you qualify for a Visa by carefully reading the conditions and verifying that you meet all of the requirements prior to applying. If eligible follow the below steps:
- Click on the “Apply for Visa” link on the homepage and proceed to fill the eligibility page. Click next to view the Visa types available in the following page and their respective conditions. Select the Visa type, then click on “Apply now”. Fill the online application form and complete the next steps.
- Attach the required documents. If you want to pay for multiple applications with the same credit card, then press the "Submit another application" button and repeat the process as needed until all applications are completed.
- Pay for the application(s) fees (First Payment) using a credit card through a secure session with a payment gateway and do not forget to take a note of the Application Reference Number(s) supplied.
- Your application will go through the NPRA Process and once your application is approved, you will receive a notification email and a PIN.
- Go to the Visa homepage and press on “Pay for Application”. Fill the required information and enter the PIN to retrieve the applications.
In the case that your application was not approved, you will receive a notification email either to contact the selected Embassy or NPRA.